I’m going to come right out with it – I’m Anal Annie when it comes to staying organized. Growing up, my friends used to pick on me about how organized I was, how clean I was, and how anxious I got when there was even the slightest mess. As a college student, I’ve learn to balance my tendencies and I know when it’s okay to get stressed about organization and when it’s time to take a chill pill because one dirty sock on the floor isn’t going to kill me.
Now, clothes on the floor and keeping an agenda in ship shape (is that even the phrase?) aren’t the same thing but it is important to have an agenda, to keep up with an agenda, and to keep it nicely organized. Why you ask?
1. Keeping an agenda keeps the mind as ease
2. Keeping an agenda allows all due dates, appointments, meetings, and other important dates neatly organized so you never forget what time and what date you have to be somewhere
3. Keeping an agenda allows you to never miss a deadline, again, unless you’re lazy
4. Keeping an agenda makes you seem put together, even when you’re not
5. Keeping an agenda eliminates stress
Okay, so maybe all of these reasons to have an agenda don’t apply to you or don’t work for you, but agendas are important especially at school and allow you to keep a schedule, not miss due dates, and be aware of what’s coming up.
Since agendas are so important when it comes to school and school being just around the corner, Cristina and I have decided to give away one ban.do planner, a set of ban.do sticky notes, and some awesome pens that go towards a classroom is need. To enter, simply fill out the widget below! One lucky winner will be announced via Instagram on Tuesday, August 18 at 8pm EST!