HAPPY MONDAY!! I’m so excited for all things Christmas related – the lights, the smells, the music. Ugh, it makes me feel so warm and cozy inside! I’ve had a bit of travel fever (okay so it’s more than a bit it’s more of a shitload) over the last few weeks so I wanted to share some of the things I rely on when I travel as well as some upgrades/items I want to pick up for my travels in 2018!
- Bluetooth Headphones – With the hustle and bustle of traveling, rushing through large airports and train stations, and going through security, having wires hanging isn’t always ideal. Thanks to the wonderful invention of Bluetooth, we’ve been spoiling with cordless headphones and they are a game changer when it comes to traveling. If you don’t have a pair yet, treat yo self this Christmas.
- Moisturizer – Traveling can reak havoc on your skin, no matter where you’re traveling to or how you’re getting there. A few days before your trip, start laying on the moisturizer to help your skin retain the moisture better. This will also help decrease the amount of damage you see to your skin from traveling. Find a moisturizer that works for you and your skin type and commit to it. I love this First Akd Beauty one, it helps combat even my driest skin come winter.
- Silk Eye Mask – Talk about a dream! I’m not a huge eye mask fan, but this silk one has changed the game (even if I only wear it when it’s too light for me to sleep). The silk will keep your skin fresh and help from any irritation.
- Vegan Leather Duffle – Are you a big weekend traveler? Or do you prefer to back light, sans suitcase? I feel you. This began leather duffle is *so* amazing – the long strap makes it easy to carry through the airport or train station when your hands are filled with other things and is the perfect size for all your weekend getaways.
- Travel Jewlery Case – Sick of your jewelry getting knitted and tangled when you’re traveling? Girrrrrl. This travel jewlery case is *so* cute and it’ll help you get organized at the snap of a finger. Plus, you’ll finally be able to say good bye to all of the plastic baggies and straws.
- Travel Pillow – Have you seen this travel pillow yet? Man oh man, you’re missing out! This bad boy is at the top of my wishlist this year and it should be at the top of yours, too. Essentially it’s a 3-in-1 pillow – it’s obviously a travel pillow, but it also supports your neck and blocks the sun/light from getting into your eyes.
- Travel Blow Dryer – Let’s face it: a full size blow dryer takes up a lot of space in your luggage, especially in a carry on suitcase. If you’re like me, you can’t live without a blow dryer (especially when you’re traveling) and the blow dryers in hotels just don’t cut it. This travel blow dryer is extremely powerful and is one of my favorite travel items!
- Packing Cubes – Have difficulties organizing and packing your suitcase? Maybe you’re just looking for a cleaner way to pack your suitcase? These packing cubes are not only adorable but are also so helpful for those of us that are on the packing struggle bus. Use all five together or just use one or two!
- Water Bottle – Hydration is key, especially when traveling. I love the s’well water bottles because you can use hot and cold liquids in them, and it keeps them at their appropriate temperature for hours at end.
- Carry On Suitcase – I am alllllll about the cute suitcases as of late. Granted suitecases get scratched up awfully quickly, this one is just too cute to pass up. It’s under $200, comes in a bunch of cute colors (helllooo gold!), and even has a built in lock!
What are you giving your jetsetter friends for Christmas?
SHOP THE POST:
BOST SOUNDLINK II BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES / FIRST AID BEAUTY ULTRA REPAIR CREAM INTENSE HYDRATION / SLIP SILK EYE MASK IN NAVY / SOLE SOCIETY ‘LACIE’ FAUX LEATHER DUFFLE BAG IN BROWN / WOLK ‘CAROLINE’ TRAVEL JEWELRY CASE IN BLUSH / MOMA DESIGN STORE REVERSIBLE OSTRICH TRAVEL PILLOW / DRYBAR BABY BUTTERCUP TRAVEL BLOW DRYER / CALPAK 5-PIECE PACKING CUBE SET IN MILK MARBLE / S’WELL MOONSTONE WATER BOTTLE IN WHITE / CALPAK AMBEUR 20-INCH ROLLING SPINNER CARRY-ON IN GOLD