Can you believe that Christmas is just a week away?! I feel like December (and 2017) FLEW by. Although I planned on getting more gift guides out this holiday season, it just didn’t happen (clearly) cause ya know – shit comes up and no one’s gonna die without a gift guide (I mean there are millions of them out there). I’ll be adding new items to the Holiday 2017 shop tab as well as fingers crossed, get a few more last-minute guides up for you guys over the next few days.
In the meantime, I’ve found some of the cutest items that are under $50 that are perfect for moms, daughters, sisters, friends, and coworkers. Check them out:
- Faux Pom Beanie – You can never go wrong with gifting a hat during the holiday season, especially one as cute as this one. I mean, the color!! SO fun for the dreary winter days.
- Decorative Cactus – I’ve got home decor on the brain but it’s one of the things that I hate spending money on. Who’s with me?! Even if someone isn’t in the middle of re-decorating, small trinket dishes, figurines, and other various home decor items are so easy to pick up and are equally easy to make personable.
- Gemstone Case – Every girl gets sick of their phone case and switches them faster than you can see hippopotamus. This gemstone beauty is absolutely gorgeous and the neutral tones make it the perfect case for any lady in your life!
- Cosmetic Bag – You can never have too many makeup bags, am I right or amirite? I love that this one is transparent, making it easy to find what you’re looking for in a pinch.
- Tula Discovery Kit – Okay, so maybe this set is over $50 but it’s so worth the extra $2! You know those things you want for yourself, but don’t really want to spend the money on? Those are the best items to ask for for Christmas. Like this TULA Discovery Kit for example – it’s filled with so many amazing products, but who wants to spend $50 on skincare items?!
- Twill Scarf – Along with a cozy hat, you can also never go wrong with any other winter accessories. More specifically, this scarf. It’s under $15, making it a no-fail stocking stuffer and a great addition to any other gift you might be giving this holiday season.
- Gold Cuff – You can never go wrong with jewelry and this cuff is so adorable! Anything with mantra’s on them are a win in my book.
- Coffee Table Book – Coffee table books are the bomb dot com. They’re like cookbooks: even if someone doesn’t utilize any of the information inside, they also double as a decor piece in your home. It’s a win-win.
SHOP THE POST:
FREE PEOPLE HAPPY TRAILS FAUX FUR POM BEANIE IN LAVENDAR / SHIRALEAH DECORATIVE CACTUS IN GOLD / RECOVER GEMSTONE IPHONE CASE / BP. THIN OVAL COSMETICS BAG / TULA DISCOVERY KIT / BP. STRIPE TWILL OBLONG SCARF / MANTRABAND ‘SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD’ CUFF IN GOLD / QUATRO URBAN BOTANICS BOOK